Dynamic US Inc. (“Dynamic”) maintains this website as a service to its customers, potential customers, and other interested parties. Please visit us frequently, browse our pages, and download documents, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
This policy is effective as of March 1, 2021
How to Contact Us
If you have any concerns or questions about anything in this Privacy Notice, please get in touch with us.
This website is owned and operated by Dynamic US Inc.
We are registered in the State of New York.
Our principal place of business
Dynamic US Inc.
2900 Westchester Ave
Purchase NY 10577
You can also contact us:
Dynamic US Inc
2900 Westchester Ave
Purchase NY 10577
Privacy Notice Changes
Dynamic US Inc encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy Notice. If we make changes, we will revise the “Effective” date at the top of this statement, and we may provide additional notice such as on the Dynamic Us Inc website homepage, or via the email address we have on file for you.
What We Collect and How We Use the Personal Information
Dynamic US Inc may collect Personal Data in the course of our normal business activities, as detailed below.
Dynamic US Inc collects, uses, stores and process Personal Data, which is data that identifies, relates to, describes, or can reasonably be associated with a particular person. For all data subjects, this can include:
- • Identifiers: Identifying information including name, postal or e-mail address, and phone or fax number, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, biometric information.
- • Personal Information: Names, signatures, Social Security Numbers, addresses, government identification documents, financial information such as bank account, credit or debit card information, health insurance information, education information.
- • Business contact information including as job title, department and name of organization, business address, e-mail address, mobile telephone number.
- • Usernames and passwords used to access internal Dynamic US Inc network resources such as our Partner Logon on web page or Procore.
- • Website visitor activity including IP address, the identity of the Internet service provider, the name and version of the operating system, the name and version of the browser, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited. This data may be aggregated such that the individual identities have been removed.
- • Biometric information: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, biological characteristics, activity patterns, fingerprints, eye scans, health or exercise data.
- • Geolocation information: Physical location, movements, and mobile device unique identifier.
- • Financial information including as financial account information used for payment purposes and/or information that may be contained in a consumer report, bank account information.
- • Contact information for referrals.
- • Employment information: employment history, employee number, performance appraisals, salary and benefits, healthcare information, emergency contact information.
- • Protected class information: Age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, disability information, sex, genetic information, military or veteran status.
How We Collect Information
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your visit.
Directly from clients, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, employees, and job applicants.
From third parties including contractors, sub-contractors, government agencies.
Why We Collect It
We collect personal information to conduct our business activities. Dynamic US Inc. collects only the minimum amount of personal data required to fulfill these activities. These activities include:
- • Executing business activities, including completing our services.
- • Conducting marketing and promotional activities, including responding to inquiries about Dynamic US Inc. products or services, providing offers and information (as permitted by law) about products, services, or events offered by Dynamic US Inc.
- • Improving the functionality, security, and usability of Dynamic US’s website.
- • Security, including monitoring log-in portals for access, validating identity, and preventing fraud.
- • Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation.
- • Managing employee relationships, including the administration of benefits.
- • Processing job applications, including background investigations.
- • Validating identity for security to allow access to Dynamic US Inc’s premises and job sites.
- • Complying with applicable laws or regulations.
Dynamic US Inc’s will not use the personal data it collects for purposes other than those described above without notifying data subjects identified by the data.
How We Share the Information
We use the information you have given us in order to conduct business activities.
Dynamic US Inc. may share this information with:
- • Other entities controlled by or under common control with Dynamic US Inc., including all affiliated entities using the Dynamic US Inc® mark
- • Vendors
- • Service providers
- • Contractors or sub-contractors
- • Federal, state, and local governments
For the purposes of:
- • Fulfilling Dynamic US Inc’s commercial, contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
- • Responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other lawful requests by public authorities, and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- • Investigating illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law or regulation. Centralizing Dynamic US Inc’s administrative, IT maintenance, and IT security practices.
- • Providing information about Dynamic US Incs products, services, or events.
Any third-party that receives personal information from Dynamic US Inc. may only process the information in accordance with applicable data processing agreements or contracts terms which require the third-party to protect the data and process it in a manner consistent with applicable privacy laws, regulations and Dynamic US Inc’s policies and practices.
If you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data (“opt-in”), Dynamic US Inc. will retain and process your Personal Data until you withdraw your consent (“opt-out”), unless the Personal Data must be kept for administrative, legal, or regulatory purposes.
If Dynamic US Inc has not received your opt-in, Dynamic US Inc. will delete your Personal Data once the purpose of the collection and processing of such Personal Data has been fulfilled and the adequate duration for documentation and backup storage of such Personal Data has lapsed.
Data is securely destroyed or disposed once it is no longer necessary to retain the data.
Dynamic US Inc has in place security policies that are intended to ensure the security and integrity of all Personal Data. Dynamic US Inc has appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data held or processed by Dynamic US Inc.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain rights for the collection, use, or dissemination of your personal.
Your Individual Data Subject Rights
Right to request access to data
You have the right to ask for copies of your Personal Data.
Right to correction
You have the right to request correction of your Personal Data.
Right to deletion
You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data.
Right to opt-out of communications
You have the right to opt-out from marketing communications. We provide an unsubscribe link in certain marketing communications. You may also request to opt-out of marketing communications via the data subject rights request process.