Terms & Conditions
1. About Us
Dynamic US Inc. is registered in New York as a corporation at 2900 Westchester Ave Suite 207 Purchase NY 10577
2. These Terms and Your Acceptance
Our Services are owned, operated and provided by Dynamic US Inc and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Dynamic” “our,” “us” or “we”). Our Services are hosted or provided on servers located inside the United States.
You agree to these Terms by accessing or using any of our Services. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms, including our Privacy Notice incorporated herein by reference, you should not access or use the Services.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WHICH MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES. This Agreement requires the use of binding arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limits the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
3. Our Services
Our Services are provided for your personal information and non-commercial use. The content of our Services is provided for general information only. There will be occasions that our Services may be interrupted due to scheduled maintenance or upgrades, emergency repairs, failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment, or similar occurrences.
Our Services contain text, software, images, photographs, graphics, audio, video, applications, user interfaces, visual interfaces, logos, designs, product names, and technical specifications (“Materials”) which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by us and other sources, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable rights and laws. The entire content of our Services is copyrighted as a collective work under the relevant copyright laws of the relevant jurisdictions. Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed in our Services are registered and unregistered trademarks of Dynamic US Inc, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos, and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in our Services shall be constructed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed without the owner’s prior written permission.
The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer or environment without our express written consent is prohibited. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way nor may they be decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, except that you may download one copy of the Material on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and make no change in or deletion of author attribution. This limited authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials, and, by your use of our Services, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any license, ownership or other rights in or to the Materials.
The Services consist of information, resources, services and content provided by Dynamic US Inc and other third parties and may be used only for informational purposes and only for the benefit of Dynamic US Inc.
- (A) This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of the Services, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth herein governing the use of certain specific material contained in the Services, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of the Services by you. By using the Services (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth herein or on the services and agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Services in any way.
- (B) The right to use the Services is limited to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. You are responsible for all use of the Services by yourself (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any.
- (C) In its sole discretion, Dynamic US Inc. shall have the right at any time to limit access to, to change or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Services, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- (D) Unless otherwise specified, the Services and use thereof are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
6. Revisions to Terms
Dynamic US Inc. shall have the right at any time to change or modify these Terms or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting the changed or modified terms and conditions on this website or otherwise made available electronically via the Services, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice thereof. Any use or access of the Services by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by yourself of such changes, modifications or additions.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect so long as you continue to access or use our Services, or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. At any time, we may: (i) suspend, withdraw, discontinue, change, or terminate either our Services in general or (ii) suspend, withdraw, discontinue, change, or terminate these Terms and your rights to access or use our Services for any reason, particularly if we believe that you have restricted or inhibited any other user from using or enjoying our Services or in any other way have used our Services in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of these Terms, your authorization to use our Services automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all communication equipment, computer hardware and other equipment or services needed for access to and use of the Services and are responsible for all charges related thereto.
8. Your Conduct and Submissions
- (A) You may use the Services for lawful purposes only. You may not post or transmit through the Services any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which is or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, which might damage, impair or otherwise harm or adversely affect this website or its operation, or which, without Dynamic US Inc. express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any such conduct, or any conduct by you that, in Dynamic US Inc’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this website, will not be permitted. You may not use this website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become users of other websites or services competitive with this website. More specifically : (i) you must use the website solely for the business purposes set forth on this site and agree that no false, misleading or erroneous information will be transmitted to Trane Technologies, (ii) you may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, (iii) you may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic, (iv) you may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion, (v) you may not interfere with other user's use of the website, (vi) you may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or process to monitor or copy Dynamic US Inc’s web pages or any portion of the content contained herein without Dynamic US Inc’s express prior written permission, (vii) you may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features, (viii) you may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful, (ix) you may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes, (x) you may not post or list articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass emailings to 10 people or more if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients, and (xi) you may not use the facilities and capabilities of the website to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
- (B) This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of this website are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Dynamic US Inc owns copyrights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material only for your immediate viewing of this website. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Dynamic US Incs and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material or by accessing data available on this website.
- (C) You may not upload, post or otherwise make available on this website any material or data protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material or data is not protected by copyright or other proprietary right rests with you. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material or data to this website, including without limitation ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services, you automatically grant, and/or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted Dynamic US Inc the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, and distribute such material or data (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You hereby grant Dynamic US Inc the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material or data made available on this website by you. You also grant to Trane Technologies the right to use your name in connection with any submitted materials as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Dynamic US Inc for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Trane Technologies.
- (D) The foregoing provisions of Section 8 are for the benefit of Dynamic US Inc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- (A) YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER TRANE TECHNOLOGIESITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
- (B) THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- (C) IN NO EVENT WILL DYNAMIC US INC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRANE TECHNOLOGIES IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- (D) IN NO EVENT WILL DYNAMIC US INC, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DISTRIBUTING THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE.
- (E) IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, DYNAMIC US INC, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. DYNAMIC US INC, ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT OR BUSINESS DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AND RECOMMENDS YOU OBTAIN EXPERT ADVICE PRIOR TO ANY SUCH DECISIONS. NEITHER DYNAMIC US INC, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- (F) Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, DYNAMIC US INC liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
10. Personal Information, Monitoring, Logging and Data Utilization
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dynamic US Inc’s, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of this website by you and/or arising out of any violation of this Agreement by you.
Either Dynamic US Inc. or you may terminate this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, Dynamic US Inc shall have the right to immediately terminate, without notice, your use of this website in the event of any conduct by you which Dynamic US Inc., in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement. You may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to Dynamic US Inc; if you do so, your access to the website may be terminated immediately. The provisions of Sections 5, 6, 8, 10, 11 and this Section 12, and any other provisions of this Agreement which are intended by their nature to survive termination of this Agreement, shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Dynamic US Inc., and Dynamic and each of their logos are trademarks of Dynamic US Inc.., All rights reserved. You may not use such trademarks without the prior written permission of Dynamic US Inc. All other trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. These terms do not license or transfer any rights under the trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
14. Third Party Content, Third Party Sites, and External Links to this Site
- (A) Neither Dynamic US Inc. nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content supplied by third parties, by the users or thru links off from this website, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (Refer to Section 6 above for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty.) Moreover, you understand further that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which potentially be offensive to you. You access such materials at your risk. Dynamic US Inc. has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
- (B) Dynamic US Inc neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on this website by anyone other than authorized Dynamic US Inc. employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Dynamic US Inc BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. It is the responsibility of YOU to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- (C) As a convenience to you, Dynamic US Inc. may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Dynamic US Inc. makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Dynamic US Inc. or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Dynamic US Inc or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- (D) All links to this Site must be approved in writing by Dynamic US Inc., except that Dynamic US Inc. consents to links in which: (i) the link is a text-only link containing only the name “Dynamic US Inc.” (ii) the link "points" only to www.dynamicusinc.com and not to deeper pages; (iii) the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a "frame" on the linked website; and (iv) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by Dynamic US Inc. nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of Dynamic US Inc. or its Affiliates. Dynamic US Inc. reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion.
15. Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Dynamic US Inc. respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard Dynamic US Inc. has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of The Users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. We will investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. If you have evidence of, know of, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Trane Technologies to review, delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Dynamic US Inc. with all of the following information per the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. ¤ 512:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 7. Your address, telephone number and email address.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or for web posting, reprint, transcript or licensing requests for Dynamic US Inc. material, please contact our main office.
18. Forward-looking Statements
The Materials in our Services may include “forward-looking statements,” which are statements that are not historical facts including statements that relate to the mix of and demand for our products; performance in the markets in which we operate; our capital allocation strategy; and projected financial performance and targets including assumptions regarding our effective tax rate. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual results to differ materially from our current expectations. Such factors include, but are not limited to, global economic conditions, the outcome of any litigation, demand for our products and services, and tax law changes. Additional factors that could cause such differences can be found in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including our most recent annual report on Form 10-K and subsequent reports on Forms 10-Q. We assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Dynamic US Inc. makes no representation that materials at the Services are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the website or export the materials from the website in violation of United States export laws and regulations. If you access the Services from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. This Agreement and any operating rules for the Services established by Dynamic US Inc. constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. By use of the Services or this website and any data or material contained therein, you agree that its use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and you shall not violate the rights of any third parties. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Note: Additional conditions may be required to use certain services or sub websites on this website or otherwise made available by the Services.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Our obligations and responsibilities regarding our products and services are governed solely by our terms and conditions of sale or license under which such products and services are sold or licensed.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please forward such inquiries to:
Dynamic US Inc.
2900 Westchester Ave
Purchase NY 10577